Super Smash Super Smash

nice job

why no sound effects tho? not sure if u meant to do it or not just wondering =]

Katan Katan

OMG

this is AMAZING!!!! i am an animator myself, so i kno how hard it is and i wouldnt be able to even DRAW those dudes! the most amazing part was the explosion to me... my explosions are just little circles combined, they look the same but yours are way higher graphic quality!!! amazing 3D! Trust me, if i could rate higher than 10, i would.

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Wow!

this is great!!! keep animating cos u rock!

Spriter 2.0 Spriter 2.0

im sorry.... but this is just pathetic...

I can do WAY better with MS paint and u can't even save wat u draw! u have to do it ONE FRIGGIN PIXEL AT A TIME!!! u could have used your time to make something useful..... but this..... this is just sad

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

lol

i dropped a grenade and he stepped over it at just the right time... no more crotch for u mr. buddy

Infectonator! Infectonator!

sooooo cool!

its a great game but PLS PLS PLS make a sequel! its too short! make it so u can go to different places in the world and infect! PLEASE!

F-777 - "Life" F-777 - "Life"

Eargasm.

This song is awesome. My friend and i are going to start development soon on a game. This song would go really great. So basicly i want permission to use this in our game. We would give you full credit for it. Thanks, and awesome song!

SxV - Blackout SxV - Blackout

WOW.

This thing is AWESOME! My friend and I are actually developing a flash game and we might be interested in using it in our game. I'll message you when we know for sure. Awesome song!

DJ Babokon - Ebbing Waves DJ Babokon - Ebbing Waves

omg

u blew my eardrum... no... not really. but still, it's an awesome song! make more because YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thank you. XD

I liked your review. It made me happy.